What is hydroxychloroquine 400mg?
Hydroxychloroquine 400mg is a medically specified drug that comes in a tablet form.
It is accessible under the Plaquenil drug name.
It belongs to the antimalarial drug class.
The drug is available in different dosage forms.
It is specifically prescribed to remediate lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and malarial infection.
How should this medicine be used?
- Hydroxychloroquine 400mg is taken orally.
- If the tablet is taken to heal malaria, typically, one tablet is taken once a week on precisely the same day of each week.
- You will start treatment 1-2 weeks before moving to the malarial area and after four weeks of returning from the malarial area.
- If Hydroxychloroquine is taken to remediate lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, it is typically used once or twice a day.
- Swallow hydroxychloroquine tablet wholly with water and without crushing or splitting it into halves.
- Hydroxychloroquine can be taken with a light meal or milk to reduce the chances of nausea.
How should I take Hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine 400mg comes in tablet form, and it is specified to be taken orally.
If the users have a nausea problem, they can use the dosage with a glass of milk or light meal.
Take the medication as the doctor has prescribed and follow the fixed duration regularly.
The doctor will decide the duration and the period of the treatment course.
The users must halt the dosage usage on their own without discussing it with their doctor. It is specified to take Hydroxychloroquine 400mg at least 4 hours before or after using a light.
Do not break, chew or divide the tablets into two.
No doubt, Hydroxychloroquine medication has interaction with other medicines.
The interaction will be severe if you use other herbal or vitamin medication at the same time.
It will be dreadful or make the drug less effective.
However, if you carefully discuss all your medicinal history with your doctor t will help medical professionals whether to make changes in your dosage or to ask ultimately to avoid the dose.
The drugs can cause intense interaction with hydroxychloroquine 400mg and are categorized according to the health condition.
- If you are using digoxin, a drug to treat heart conditions, taking both Hydroxychloroquine 400mg and digoxin may pump up the digoxin level in your body, leading to a risk of side effects.
- Diabetes and Hydroxychloroquine drugs together may reduce blood sugar levels in your body.
- So simultaneously using both drugs leads to low blood sugar.
- Consult with the doctor, where they will diabetes dosage strength may be reduced.
- Diabetes drugs like repaglinide, chloropropamide, glyburide, glipizide
- There are drugs like clarithromycin, amiodarone, and chlorpromazine that immensely affect the heart rhythm when taken along with the Hydroxychloroquine 400mg medication. So users must avoid using the given following drugs with Hydroxychloroquine 400mg.
- Using Hydroxychloroquine with a specific malarial drug-like mefloquine will cause the seizures risk.
- Users must strictly avoid it.
- Hydroxychloroquine medication is a potent medication associated with an antimalarial drug class. It has various beneficial effects to enhance a user’s life quality.
- The medication is clinically demonstrated, and the patient’s review of this medication is excellent as it has shown tremendous effects where the other medication fails to improve the infection.
- Hydroxychloroquine benefits the users in preventing and treating horrific attacks of malaria.
- And in treating lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis, the medicine work by reducing the immune system activity.
Side Effects and Risks:
No medicine comes without side effects. It is the reaction of the body before it gets adapts to the medication.
However, there are standard and severe side effects symptoms; you need to observe it keenly to avoid the risk it carries.
Medical help is necessary if you sense the symptoms of allergic reaction to using Hydroxychloroquine 400mg medication.
The signs are:-
- Difficulty in breathing
- Skin rashes
- Peeling and blistering of the skin
- Eye pain
- Irritation in eyes
- Sore throat.
Also, seeking medical attention will be necessary if you sense symptoms like:
- Uneven or fast heartbeat
- Heart problem
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness
- Flittering in your chest
Immediately react to your doctor or promptly reach the local poison center if you sense the following severe symptoms.
Carelessly leaving it will cause even death.
- On turning skin color black or blue
- Yellowing of your eyes
- Unusual or sudden mood changes
- Anxiety and suicidal thoughts
- Trouble in hearing
- Ringing in the ears
- Abnormally inactive
- Severe muscle weakness
- Loss of cooperation
- Cold hands and feet, eye bruising, pale skin, unusual bleeding, tiredness, sore throat, and lightheadedness are the risky symptoms of low blood cell counts.
- Sweating, feeling shakiness, headache, fast heartbeat, hungriness, anxiety, and irritability are the signs of low blood sugar levels.
- This severe drug reaction will influence many body parts, causing severe weakness, swelling of glands, sore muscles, skin rashes, and uncommon bruising all these must be treated immediately.
- A bit of delay may be fatal to death.
Where to buy Hydroxychloroquine?
There are multiple online medicinal websites where you can avail yourself of Buy Hydroxychloroquine 400mg medication, but there is a restriction; it can be accessed only under the doctor’s legal prescription.
However, in the United States, you require a legitimate doctor’s prescription to acquire Hydroxychloroquine 400mg medication through the counter.
Therefore, the US public cannot legally attain Hydroxychloroquine 400mg from online websites.
Warnings and Precautions:
Though Hydroxychloroquine 400mg medication is potent against treating parasitic infections but some precautious measures and warnings to be considered before and while using it,
carelessness will lead to risk, and the consequences will be severe. Some of the precautious measures are as follows:
- Checking with the doctor is mandatory before planning to start treatment with hydroxychloroquine medication.
- Discuss with the doctor regarding all the existing herbal, prescription, and non-prescription drugs you are uptaking.
- The allergy warning is severe with Hydroxychloroquine. If you are allergic to this tablet or any related active substances, do not continue or start using this medication.
- Warnings for skin problems for people who got porphyria and psoriasis and simultaneously using Hydroxychloroquine may make the condition worse.
- Hydroxychloroquine may cause low blood sugar; it is essential to take your blood test at regular intervals.
- Misuse of alcohol while using hydroxychloroquine medication is strictly not permitted.
- As alcohol will damage the liver and the medical effects will be adverse.
- It is not appropriate to use Hydroxychloroquine by the conceived women.
- Tell your doctor if you are conceived or planning to get pregnant.
- It is discovered that a small amount of medication effects transmits through the breastmilk. It will be optimal to check with the doctor and follow what your doctor says.
- It is recommended not to drive or use any heavy handling instruments as hydroxychloroquine medication will cause dizziness.
- You can avoid getting a malarial infection that is by preventing you from stepping outside after the evening.
- Thereby you can prevent the mosquito from biting you.
- Use mosquito-preventing sprays and coils but not opt for other medication without the doctor’s consultation.
Click Here For Other Medications
HCQS 400 Mg Tablets (Hydroxychloroquine) | HCQS – 200 Mg Tablets (Hydroxychloroquine) | Azee 250mg (Azithromycin) | Azee 500mg (Azithromycin) | Buy Ivermectin 6mg | Buy Ivermectin 6mg | Ivermectine 3mg
There are no reviews yet.